Our French Macaron Classes are FINALLY releasing Feb. 28 2021 at 8am PST — we filmed the bulk of this in Jan 2020 right as COVID was starting to hit the US, and it felt like it has taken an eternity to get this out to you all! Hope you’re all as excited as I am, and I promise it’s worth the wait 😉
I’ve spent the last 12 years learning everything I can about macarons through hands-on experience and interacting with thousands of you from all over the world. Now, all of that R&D has been compiled into one spot. The videos + PDF guide has the recipes, YEARS of insight I’ve gained from thousands of Macarons made.
Now despite what other recipes might claim, there is NO SUCH THING as “foolproof” when it comes to baking, especially when it comes to Macarons. However, the course can help you overcome some of the most common challenges of macaron baking, giving you the best chance of success.
To summarize, here’s what the course comes with:
- Lifetime access (as long as we pay the bills) to our virtual course materials, go-at-your-own-pace instruction from anywhere with an internet connection
- In depth video instruction discussing shells and fillings
- Recipes & MS Excel Calculator for your shells
- A comprehensive 40+ page course guide — (preview the contents HERE)
- 24 piping templates!
- If you want to purchase just the piping template bundle on their own, CLICK HERE (also a great way to preview the templates!)
- Exclusive 15% off coupon code to use at The Sugar Art – expires Mar. 13, 2021
- Access to our private course Facebook page for additional support from myself and the Baking with Borderlands community!
This course is easily a $200 value.
The macaron classes will retail for $59 during Launch Week (Feb. 28 through Mar. 7 2021) and will go up to $69 beginning March 8, 2021.
** To prepare for launch on Feb 28, 2021 8am PST: **
Watch this video to learn more about the course:
Sidenote: Check out my friend Krista’s shop HERE if you liked the Macaron shirt I’m wearing!
EDIT Feb. 28 7:25am PST – no need for this step anymore since we have launched!
Please sign up for our Early Bird Registration list HERE. This ensures that you receive the launch email the MOMENT registration opens on Feb. 28, 2021, and you’ll get first dibs to use our limited launch discounts. IF you’ve already signed up for Early Bird, you’re set. The next communication you’ll get is when the course launches.
There are 2 ways to take advantage of our limited discounts (please take a few minutes to read thoroughly).
*** The course will retail for $59 during Launch Week (Feb. 28 through Mar. 7 2021) and will go up to $69 beginning March 8, 2021.
ONE: If you have NOT purchased our written French Macaron recipe:
- edit: NO MORE EARLY BIRD DISCOUNTS. We ran out within 3 minutes of launch and gave away 241 coupons instead of the planned 200 🙂
*** OR ***
TWO: If you have purchased our written French Macaron recipe, please DO NOT use the Early Bird NEW student discount above, INSTEAD:
- Email us firstname.lastname@example.org with your previous order number or receipt so we can confirm your purchase (you can email us now, don’t have to wait)
- We’ll provide you a UNIQUE code or link to purchase the course, which will take $25 off the Launch Week price of $59 OR if purchasing AFTER launch week, $25 off the normal price of $69. Your links/codes do not activate until launch day.
- This is a limited offer and will no longer be available after June 1, 2021. This gives you 3 months to utilize the discount. We appreciate your understanding.
Promotions cannot be combined. We CANNOT retroactively apply coupon codes if you forget to enter it at checkout.
Macaron Classes Register HERE beginning Feb. 28, 2021, 8am PST.
If you have ANY questions (or comments or just to say hi!!), please drop us a nice note below.
Love our courses and want to become an affiliate? Affiliates earn 10% commission on all course referrals! Email us email@example.com to apply!
Before I leave, please enjoy some work from students who have used our written French Macaron recipe in the past!
Hope you’ll join me in class!