- This is a digital file. No physical items will be sent. After purchasing, you'll gain instant access (via email) to download these PDFs and use them for whatever you'd like.
- Due to the nature of digital products, no refunds are provided. Please save a backup copy of your files and treat these like cash/gift cards. We do not provide support for lost/misplaced files after 30 days.
Chocolate chip cookies really shouldn’t be that hard. Yet I’ve tried dozens of recipes and made countless tweaks to come up with a recipe that works great for me, in my environment, and produces consistent results each time. Amazingly, it took 2 years. My cookies always ended up too puffy, too flat, or spread like crazy. I started testing these out at my pop-up shops in Summer 2018 and people have been hooked—now it’s become a staple that goes with me to each event! These cookies are more on the flat side, chewy, and full of flavor! Read about our recipes HERE.
Things to keep in mind:
- The recipe is by WEIGHT (grams), NOT volume (i.e. cups). Please have a kitchen scale ready. Weight measurements ensure accuracy and consistency in baking. 1 cup (volume) measurement can be 90 grams or even up to 120 grams based on how settled your flour is-- that's a huge difference!!
- This recipe also includes some tips/tricks, including some modification suggestions & troubleshooting info.
By purchasing this recipe, you are agreeing to the following:
- This is a royalty-free recipe & our intellectual property.
- You are free to make this finished product for sale.
- You may not sell or transfer the recipe to someone else. Please refer them to the listing to purchase their own recipe.
- Sales of digital files allow us to keep our website ad-free and encourages us to continue providing free education across our social media platforms.