- Recipe 1 (2019): Standard Chocolate Chip Cookie. These cookies are more on the flat side, chewy, and full of flavor! Read about our recipes HERE.
- Recipe 2 (2022): Chewy, caramelized, earthy, nutty, less-sweet, thicker chocolate chip cookie. This is hands down THE MOST delicious chocolate chip cookie I've made but some people are taste-sensitive to the ingredients which include amaranth flour and miss jones' smartsugar blend. This recipe comes with a VIDEO to aid your baking process :)
Things to keep in mind:
- This is a digital file. No physical items will be sent. After purchasing, you'll gain instant access (via email) to download these PDFs and use them for whatever you'd like.
- Due to the nature of digital products, no refunds are provided. Please save a backup copy of your files and treat these like cash/gift cards. We do not provide support for lost/misplaced files after 30 days.
- The recipe is by WEIGHT (grams), NOT volume (i.e. cups). Please have a kitchen scale ready. Weight measurements ensure accuracy and consistency in baking. 1 cup (volume) measurement can be 90 grams or even up to 120 grams based on how settled your flour is-- that's a huge difference!!
- This recipe also includes some tips/tricks, including some modification suggestions & troubleshooting info.
By purchasing this recipe, you are agreeing to the following:
- This is a royalty-free recipe & our intellectual property.
- You are free to make this finished product for sale.
- You may not sell or transfer the recipe to someone else. Please refer them to the listing to purchase their own recipe.
- Sales of digital files allow us to keep our website ad-free and encourages us to continue providing free education across our social media platforms.