Introducing my Fluffy Sugar Cookie w/ Flavor Modifications. This file includes the base version (vanilla) PLUS modifications to make the vanilla spiced version, chocolate version, and vanilla-almond version. The texture is fluffier than our signature lemon-vanilla bean, and might suite your taste better if you prefer the "lofthouse" style cookies. The vanilla spice version of this was seen on Food Network's Christmas Cookie Challenge Season 2 Episode 5, Round 1, which originally aired Dec 3rd 2018, and where Borderlands Bakery ultimately won and took home the grand prize of $10,000!).
- This is a digital file. No physical items will be sent. After purchasing, you'll gain instant access (via email) to download these PDFs and use them for whatever you'd like.
- Due to the nature of digital products, no refunds are provided. Please save a backup copy of your files and treat these like cash/gift cards. We do not provide support for lost/misplaced files after 30 days.
Things to keep in mind:
- Recipe is by WEIGHT (grams), NOT volume (i.e. cups). Please have a kitchen scale ready. Weight measurements ensure accuracy and consistency in baking. 1 cup (volume) measurement can be 90 grams or even up to 120 grams based on how settled your flour is-- that's a huge difference!!
- This recipe also includes some tips/tricks, including advice on how to make different flavors of roll-out cookie dough, a little bit of troubleshooting.
By purchasing this recipe, you are agreeing to the following:
- This is a royalty free recipe & our intellectual property.
- You are free to make this finished product for sale.
- You may not sell or transfer the recipe to someone else. Please refer them to the listing to purchase their own recipe.
- Sales of digital files allow us to keep our website ad-free, and encourages us to continue providing free education across our social media platforms.