Introducing our Gingerbread Roll Out Cookie Recipe! This recipe is for our original roll-out gingerbread cookie recipe, intended to best be a "structural" dough used to build houses, etc. It is dense, chewy, holds shape very well. However, if you are looking for a soft and fluffy dough, this is not for you! You can choose to modify it by adding less flour and some baking powder to make a fluffier and softer cookie. Read about our recipes HERE.
- This is a digital file. No physical items will be sent. After purchasing, you'll gain instant access (via email) to download these PDFs and use them for whatever you'd like.
- Due to the nature of digital products, no refunds are provided. Please save a backup copy of your files and treat these like cash/gift cards. We do not provide support for lost/misplaced files after 30 days.
Things to keep in mind:
- Recipe is by WEIGHT (grams), NOT volume (i.e. cups). Please have a kitchen scale ready. Weight measurements ensure accuracy and consistency in baking. 1 cup (volume) measurement can be 90 grams or even up to 120 grams based on how settled your flour is-- that's a huge difference!!
- This recipe also includes some tips/tricks, including advice on how to make different flavors of roll-out cookie dough, a little bit of troubleshooting.
By purchasing this recipe, you are agreeing to the following:
- This is a royalty free recipe & our intellectual property.
- You are free to make this finished product for sale.
- You may not sell or transfer the recipe to someone else. Please refer them to the listing to purchase their own recipe.
- Sales of digital files allow us to keep our website ad-free, and encourages us to continue providing free education across our social media platforms.