Introducing my Sweet and Salty Everything Cookie Recipe by weight (pdf download).
This is a recipe by WEIGHT. Please make sure you have a kitchen scale. Read up HERE for baking basics. This contains the step-by-step recipe with photos, a list of tips & tricks to switch up your cookies and advice on how to store them appropriately.
- This is a digital file. No physical items will be sent. After purchasing, you'll gain instant access (via email) to download these PDFs and use them for whatever you'd like.
- Due to the nature of digital products, no refunds are provided. Please save a backup copy of your files and treat these like cash/gift cards. We do not provide support for lost/misplaced files after 30 days.
I had a Milk Bar Compost cookie around my 30th birthday in 2018 at the Milk Bar shop in Las Vegas, and became hooked. Someone who took a cookie class from me was nice enough to buy me the Milk Bar recipe book. I tried the recipe in the book AND on their website, but my cookies felt flat, spread like it was a melting ice cube and worst of all... burned. In a span of 18 months, I changed things up, modifying one parameter at a time. I tested tons of varieties at pop ups and with friends/families. This recipe is the fruit of that labor, and I hope you enjoy. Please don’t forget to tag me @borderlandsbakery if you choose to make these!!
By purchasing this recipe, you are agreeing to the following:
- This is a royalty free recipe & our intellectual property.
- You are free to make this finished product for sale.
- You may not sell or transfer the recipe to someone else. Please refer them to the listing to purchase their own recipe.
- Sales of digital files allow us to keep our website ad-free, and encourages us to continue providing free education across our social media platforms.