We first introduced the dot tool to the cookie community in 2019. Some common uses for our dot tool includes:
- Dry dusting cheeks
- Creating polka dots or eyes with edible paint without having to pull out the airbrush
- Dot brushes are fragile- use care when cleaning. Best way to clean is by using some mild dish soap and squeezing (not rubbing or tearing) the tip until the water runs relatively clear. Squeeze all water out during your final rinse. Sponge may stain a little since it's white and porous: this is very normal!
- Please read our blog post on them HERE for ideas on how to use the brushes.
- Make sure to check out our zip pouch which fits your brushes and so much more
- Contains silicone, latex, metals, plastic, wood
- Due to the handmade nature of the item, there will be minor inconsistencies in size and shape of the tip.
Watch our videos on YouTube or TikTok to learn how to use!