Ever wanted to make French Macarons but don't know where to start OR struggling and need help? This is the perfect class for you. All levels of macaron bakers welcome! I'll share my tips/tricks for the perfect, lowest effort French-meringue macaron. All tools, equipment and ingredients are included in class.
- make shells from scratch, insights on how to color and flavor them
- make a stable whipped cream frosting that pairs perfectly with fresh fruit
What you get to take home:
- macaron shell and ganache filling recipes, to be emailed to you after you purchase a ticket
- 6 pcs of (4-inch) macaron cakes
- goodie bag with tools & treats
- Date/Time: Sunday Feb. 18th, 2024 // 10am PST
- Location: my home in Rancho Cordova, CA. I will email you my address after you purchase your class ticket.
- It will be approximately 4 hours long, and we will have snacks and beverages.
- I have a dog - she's older and not social, but I do ask that you are OK with dogs.
- Private workshops like this are capped at 4 attendees, so this is a very private experience.