Introducing my Lemon Vanilla Bean Sugar Cookie Recipe. Now you can make our delicious sugar cookies at home! This recipe is for our roll-out lemon-vanilla bean sugar cookie dough. Cookie texture is dense and chewy. This recipe also served as the base for our Food Network's orange cardamom cookie that helped me take home the grand prize in Dec 2018's Christmas Comes in All Sizes episode. Read about our recipes HERE.
- This is a digital file. No physical items will be sent. After purchasing, you'll gain instant access (via email) to download these PDFs and use them for whatever you'd like.
- Due to the nature of digital products, no refunds are provided. Please save a backup copy of your files and treat these like cash/gift cards. We do not provide support for lost/misplaced files after 30 days.
Things to keep in mind:
- Recipe is by WEIGHT (grams), NOT volume (i.e. cups). Please have a kitchen scale ready. Weight measurements ensure accuracy and consistency in baking. 1 cup (volume) measurement can be 90 grams or even up to 120 grams based on how settled your flour is-- that's a huge difference!!
- This recipe also includes some tips/tricks, including advice on how to make different flavors of roll-out cookie dough, a little bit of troubleshooting.
By purchasing this recipe, you are agreeing to the following:
- This is a royalty free recipe & our intellectual property.
- You are free to make this finished product for sale.
- You may not sell or transfer the recipe to someone else. Please refer them to the listing to purchase their own recipe.
- Sales of digital files allow us to keep our website ad-free, and encourages us to continue providing free education across our social media platforms.