- This template is included in our Valentine's Cooke Pops Class, do not make a duplicate purchase if you already own that class.
- This is a digital file. No physical items will be sent. After purchasing, you'll gain instant access (via email) to download these PDFs and use them for whatever you'd like.
- Due to the nature of digital products, no refunds are provided. Please save a backup copy of your files and treat these like cash/gift cards. We do not provide support for lost/misplaced files after 30 days.
Royal Icing Transfers are a great way to pre-prep for your cookies, and this template is a guide for you. To watch a video on how I make my royal icing transfers for this design, please visit our blog HERE.
Basic Directions for use:
- Print template out AT ACTUAL SIZE on 8.5x11 paper
- Slide the template into a clear sheet protector and pipe design straight on it to fully dry, OR cut a piece of parchment to fit and tape to the template. If using parchment, make sure your parchment is laying totally flat so that your icing does not dry with waves on the bottom.
- Let FULLY dry and peel off gently with your hands or use a straight edge to pop up. Icing transfers can be fragile and plan for some to break during this process -- make extra!