This is the REPLAY of our Nov. 2022 LIVE Zoom workshop.
This workshop uses fall themed cookies to showcase royal icing consistencies and techniques, but you don't need to have all the specific cutters, etc. Use what you have. Perfect for those who are struggling with consistency, piping, and coloring.
How it works:
- Purchase this listing and you'll gain access to download a PDF, which contains your recipe, replay links and special offers
What you get:
- Our Royal Icing Recipe w/ resource list & written directions
- approx. 3 hour RECORDING of a previously live instruction where we make icing from scratch and modify it to various consistencies (I teach single consistency icing for flood)
- Learn how to color your icing using gel colors and master elite powder food colors & how I mix my colors in a single bowl
- Step-by-step instruction on how to use tipless piping bags, what to look out for, how to pipe a clean border and get a smooth flood, how to get easy textures + we'll see where your questions take us, and we'll adjust on the fly!
- Q&A session to pick my brain about all things royal icing
- The confidence to attack holiday cookies on your own (but never truly alone, because you'll have access to our members only FB group where we can all support each other)